Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My 10 Favorites & Lipstick Tag ❤

Hii Dolls~ ❤

I'm hoping to update more often now that I'm done with finals and onto another school session! >< I was tagged a while ago by Rinny  for the 10 Favorites tag & I was recently tagged by Katie for the Lipstick tag (:  Sorry I haven't done the Favorites tag in like 2 months! I'm so ashameddddd ): but now I found the time to do both of them! Please do check out Rinny or Katie's blog if you haven't already because they are such great bloggers & they are just so sweet~ ^^


- - - - 10 Favorites Tag - - - - 

These are in absolutely no particular order (: 

1. Hello Kitty Perfume ❤

I have a really sensitive nose and  many smells just end up giving me a headache, but this perfume smells sooooo good... I can't stop smelling it. It smells light and florally, but not too strong like many other perfumes~ Plus, I like that this is a rollerball because I don't like spraying perfume on myself  ): Because it just makes me feel all wet & soggy x__x the full size version of this perfume is so cute though! I just might have to buy it....



2. Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm 

I can't get enough of this lip balm... it's the only one I will use on a regular basis (: I love how it's minty feeling so if my lips are all chapped and cracked, it doesn't sting when I apply it~ I have 3 of these... in my backpack, purse and makeup bag (: & I almost finished one!!! & I never finish my lip balms because I always end up losing them before I finish them...

3. NYX Black Label Lipstick in Heiress 
 I love the color of this lipstick~ I use it almost every time I go out!! & I love how it's so moisturizing compared to other lipsticks~ I think it is definitely worth the extra money compared to the NYX Round Lipsticks (not that the Round ones are bad, but the Black Label one feels & tastes better too) The NYX Round lipsticks taste like soap, but this Black Label tastes/smells like grape (:
I will do swatch/review of this lipstick soon!!

4. Josie Maran My Favorite Argan Powders Palette
I LOVE this palette, as mentioned in my previous post (: The colors are so versatile & they last SO long!! 


5. Japonesque Eyelash Curler 
I really love this curler!! It makes my lashes stand out so much!! & it's so compact and handy that I can just stick it in my makeup bag without it taking up a lot of space like the scissor type curlers~ (:

6. Japanese Candies/Snacks 
I LOVE Japanese candy!! The packaging is so cute & they aren't as sweet as other candies~ & I don't really like sweet stuff, but I can't help but love Japanese candy (: 

7. Passion Fruit Green Tea 
I can't get enough of this tea!! Almost every time I go to a bubble tea place, I always order something related to Passion Fruit, or milk tea, but on hot days, I LOVE Passion Fruit green tea ❤ It's just so refreshing and delicious!! I love the bottled version that I buy at 99 Ranch too! It was 2/$1.50 so I bought like... 10 HEHEHEHE~ 

8. My Hamster 
HI HAMI!!~ ❤ Is what you would probably hear every hour if you live with me... I just love my hamster so much, he's just the cutest freaking thing in the world!!!! He is my Hami baby & even though he may be a little chunky because my mom loves to feed him sunflower seeds... I still think he is perfect ❤ 
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW~ he is too cute ❤___❤

9. Pink 
I love pink!! That's all I can say about it... I just love pink. ❤

10. My Boyfriend ❤
hahaha~ sorry if I am being gross or corny but I just love my boyfriend~ >< We've been through so much together I can't even imagine being without him. He is always so sweet to me even though I get mad at him a lot for the dumbest reasons.. I love you!! (:


- - - Lipstick Tag - - - 

Left to Right
NYX Black Label in Heiress
NYX Black Label in Natural
NYX Round Lipstick in Milan
NYX Round Lipstick in Doll
NYX Round Lipstick in Tea Rose
NYX Matte Lipstick in Tea Rose
Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Pink Blush

From left to right
NYX Matte Lipstick in Tea Rose
NYX Round Lipstick in Tea Rose
NYX Round Lipstick in Milan
NYX Round Lipstick in Doll
NYX Black Label Lipstick in Heiress
NYX Black Label Lipstick in Natural
Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Pink Blush

(1) When you were a child, did you use your mother's lipsticks?
I remember that my mom used to apply her red lipstick on me when I would visit relatives in China~ Back then, I used to be extremely pale so many people though I looked like a china doll with my red lipstick on so my mom liked to apply it on me, although I did not like the feeling of lipstick at all when I was little. But now, I am learning to like lipstick because they don't aren't the same as they used to be (:

(2) How old were you when you bought your first lipstick?
I actually bought my first lipstick when I was 19 & it is the Rimmel one on the far right of the first picture & the very bottom right of the second picture. I had a $2 off Rimmel coupon & I used it at Wal-mart so the lipstick was like 2 dollars ^^ haha~ i don't really like the color though.. it's a little too bright for my lips >< 

(3) Pink or red lipstick?
I would definitely have to say pink (:
Although red does look good, it is a little too bold for my taste and I am a very low-key person~ ahaha~

(4) The most expensive lipstick you have ever bought?
The NYX Black Label lipsticks~ hahaha~ Even though I bought it 50% off..
I really want to try the YSL Rouge Volupt someday though.. that will be on my buying list for when I get a job (:

(5) And the cheapest?
Probably the NYX Round Lipsticks or the Rimmel Lipstick~

(6) What's the most bizarre thing you have ever done with a lipstick?
haha.. not much actually!! I don't like to waste makeup so I don't really do bizarre things with it like write on the mirror or something >< Maybe I will do that when my lipstick expires (:

(7) If you had to recommend a lipstick, which brand would you recommend and why? 
Definitely the NYX Black Label Lipstick! If you find it on sale like on Cherry Culture, it can be pretty cheap! & there are a lot of colors & it smells so delicious *__* I love grape candy & it smells exactly like that... plus it's moisturizing (:

I want to tag everyone who wants to do these tags!! (: I would really like to see what your favorite things are and what your lipstick collection is like!! Everyone has different favorites and lipsticks so if there are any good lipsticks out there, please recommend them to me!

If you do any of these tags, feel free to leave a link to your post~ ^^ I want to read them!

Thank you for reading & have a great summer!! (:

Sincerely, mimi ❤

- - - Join My Giveaway - - -


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...