Friday, April 1, 2011

Etude House Lovely Cookie Blusher Review + Swatch

Hi~ ♪

I am doing a review on the Etude House Lovely Cookie Blush in the No.1 Pink color. When I first saw this blush, I thought it was the cutest blush I have ever seen~ & I am a packaging freak, I love the color pink and I love bows, so I had to get this. Etude House is a brand in South Korea that is an equivalent to a drugstore brand in America. Their makeup/skincare is relatively cheap, but their packaging and stores are so cute~ Why can't there be inexpensive makeup like this in the United States ): But anyways, back to the blush~

The blush is a matte light pink blush that is perfect for a natural look. It is not too bold, but this color may be a little too light for darker skin, but there are other colors to choose from~ You can also layer the blush to achieve the look you want. I have to admit, the blush is a little chalky, but that is because makeup in Asia caters to oily Asian skin so chalky formulas keep the oil to a minimum.

Pictures!~

The packaging is so pretty~

The puffball is so cute!

You can use the puffball to apply to blush on the apples of your cheeks, or you can use a blush brush~

Swatch~ 

Left: Without primer     Right: With Primer
Notice how the right side is more white with the primer?~

Color No. 1~

I applied the blush with the powderpuff because I don't have a blush brush~ ): 
But the powderpuff works just fine (: Just tap the powderpuff onto the blush and then tap it onto your cheeks & repeat for a stronger color. In the picture, I did it maybe 2-3 times.

Some people say the color doesn't show up, but in real life, the color showed up as a faint pink! Just what I wanted (: In pictures with bright light, it may blend into your skin, so if you are going to take pictures, apply more blush~ I am a NC 25-30 so if you are around there, it will show up in real life~ 

I really like this blush! It is a natural color for me (:


NOTE: I purchased this blush with my own money

Thank you for reading!

Sincerely, mimi 

8 comments:

Sandy ♥ said...

Wow, the packaging is really cute <3 The color makes you look very cute ^__^

Now I wanna get one too ~

mimi said...

@ Sandy: hehe~ Thank you! & the packing definitely is super cute!!

Thank you for following my blog!! ^^ I can't comment on your blog for some reason~ ): There's no comment box! O:

Sandy ♥ said...

The packaging is what makes me wanna buy it ~ soo cute ((: And the color looks pretty (:

Oh, I made a mistake on my comment box, its fix now hehe ^____^

m. said...

hehe, i got the blush because of the same reasons as you: cutest blush ever seen, packaging freak, color pink + bows!! this product design is just LOVE :D

unfortunatly mine fall on the floor and now it's broken... i guess i have to restock it :/

SleepandMakeup said...

You're so beautiful.
Natural beauty is the best!

Emily said...

Oh, that is the cutest thing ever! I love the powderpuff! It looks really good on you. Noticeably pink, but not too much. You're so pretty!

xoxo
Em

Ana Beatriz said...

I need this blush <3

Olivia N. said...

love this blush!

http://oliviiaaaaa.blogspot.com.au/

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...